It’s only 15 minutes before it comes,
Neither I wait, or want this time to come,
But see, time won’t wait,
And nothing can’t stop it,
Now, it’s coming again,
But this time, it’s different,
I’ll leave the teen in my life,
And cruel world is waiting ahead,
My pupa is being broken,
And I should have been ready to fly my wings,
And face my rainy December,
I’m now 2o,
Is it the right time to think such a serious thing?
Am I really not allowed to such a childish thing?
Will it be shameful to still read comics and Harry Potter?
 Or will I get punishment if I sometimes still think about you?
It’s my 2o, between the thunders of December,
‘cuz over this storm,
I put my wishful rainbow,
A wish that this year would be better than before,
A wish that this year I would really grow up,
A wish that this year I wouldn’t do the same mistake like before,
A wish that this year this hole in my heart would be filled,
A wish that this year I’d be graduated as Cumlaude at September
A wish that this year my wound would heal,
And a little wish of this year I could go to Pakistan.
It’s my 2o.























Surakarta, 7 Desember 2011


Leave a Reply