Thanks Allah! im finally back to blogger! *claps my own hands*. There are so many many things i wanna share but still confused which one i should share. Okay, so now i just wanna share some good songs. I introduce you, ladies and gentlemen, here is Frau with their first album Starlite Carousel. This is and Indonesian singer, well, honestly i dont really like Indonesian Pop, but this could be an exception, because Frau can make me fall in love for the first time I listen to their songs. Their lyrics, and melody is so unique, originaly Indonesian but packaged beautifully, artistically but still simple and easy listening.

Starlite Carousel contains six songs titled I'm a Sir, Mesin Penenun Hujan, Salahku Sahabatku, Cat and Rat, Sepasang Kekasih Yang Pertama Bercinta Diluar Angkasa, and Glow.

here are some lyrics of Frau I like the most. for more Frau song you may check it on
http://frau.bandcamp.com/album/starlit-carousel

Glow
Hold me, you shall never ever see me
Blankets will not hesitate me
Flowers shan't even wake

Kiss me, 'tis the last time you may see me
'Tis the last time light shall harm me
I shall cry myself to death

Funny, how you never shared your love to me
Lovely, oh the lights I can see
It's gleaming in my eyes
Like when you..

Burned me, tear my skin off and leave me
'Tis the last time you may hold me
'Tis the last time I shall say
'good bye'


Mesin Penenun Hujan
Merakit mesin penenun hujan, hingga terjalin terbentuk awan
Assembling the rain weavers machine, until the clouds formed interwoven
Semua tentang kebalikan, terlukis, tertulis, tergaris di wajahmu
about all the reverse, painted, written, scratched in your face
Keputusan yang tak terputuskan, ketika engkau telah tunjukkan
The undecided decision, as you have pointed out
Semua tentang kebalikan, kebalikan di antara kita
all the reverse, the opposite of us

Kau sakiti aku, kau gerami aku
You hurt me, you fight me
Kau sakiti, gerami, kau benci aku
You're hurt, fight me, you hate me
Tetapi esok nanti kau akan tersadar
But tomorrow you'll wake up realizied
Kau temukan seorang lain yang lebih baik
You'll find someone better
Dan aku kan hilang, ku kan jadi hujan
And I'll be dissapeared, I'll be raindrops
Tapi takkan lama, ku kan jadi awan
But not for long, I'll be clouds

Merakit mesin penenun hujan, ketika engkau telah tunjukkan
Assembling rain weaver machine, when you have showed
Semua tentang kebalikan, kebalikan di antara kita
All the reverse, the opposite of us



Leave a Reply