My paper boat has been departed,
Can't wait any longer,
No more delay, nor demurrage.

I was afraid if I could get lost again,
I was afraid if I choose wrong prow again,
as they make my radar turns to crap!
and I sail away to the wide ocean,

My paper boat has been departed,
From that broken port,
and sail away to the wide ocean,
Looking for a port
which I would never have to depart again.

I happen to look at the far-away horizon,
but he gave me blind;
I start to pursue the moon,
But she betrayed me;
I begin to read the ocean stars,
But they lead me to nowhere.

And I finally find this Neptune radar,
It leads me to nowhere but to the nearest port,
A port I have passed by before,
A warm port I have ever seen,
A best port I have never realized.

I have been looking for a mooring,
far far away to find,
but It's just around me,
You are just around me,
moor my paper boat,
let it berth forever,
and never let it snapped.

With my Neptune radar, I found you.



Cikarang, July 14, 2013.






One Comment