I'm walking beside you, 
Trying to keep my steps following yours, 

Wait, 

Is it me you're wanting for? 


In an uncolored dress, 

From head to toe, 

A thing you want me to choose, 
Is that me you wanting for? 

I fell in love with a man, 
Once in my life, 
A feeling I've never had, 
In the world I've never been. 

In your world I can't understand, 
Where for you I should never go around, 
Where for you my voice is no sound, 
Where it's not me. 

When I look into your eyes, 
I see nothing, 
Not even my sight, 
Is that the truth you can't tell? 
That you don't even see me, 
You don't know me. 

Let me go back to my place, 
My place is not here, 
It's in the deep of sea, 
In the dark of night blue water, 

Will you follow me, my dear? 
Like I follow everything you say, 
In this world of lies. 

It's not me, I'll tell you the truth.. 
I'm a Mermaid Princess, 
I fly under the water, 
As far as I could swing my fin 
I sink as deep as I could, 
Freedom, as no one could stop me. 

So, tell me honestly, 
Will you come with me? 









Semarang, June 28th 2012 


Leave a Reply