I start to write this letter again to you, my dear. I hope you are always be under the shade of The Almighty. Every night and day I praise Allah to send bunch of salam to you and your family in Gujrat Country. I praise Allah to find the cure for your broken heart I caused. I know, I’m the cruelest girl in your life, I’m the Damn gurl you shouldn’t have known before. I’m really a bad girl, dirty little liar and deceiver. That’s why I’m disappeared, you don’t deserve to get me, you deserve for someone better.

Life was so confusing, my dear. Everything is changed randomly fast nowadays. Everybody feels like stranger for me. No body really knows me. No body really understands me. No body really close to me. Life is not as beautiful as we’ve ever talked long time ago when we drawn our beautiful life together.  But where are those things gone? My heart feels so empty and cold. And I’m truly missing your warmth in my heart. There are so many things I have been through since my love letter 2, and all I wanna do is share it all to you, my janu.

Do you still remember when I was so excited to go to your country by attending the Conference and Festival? I was so hoping to get accepted and go to your country and to meet you. I got it, my dear. But then I have to let it go.

Life put me in difficult time and choice, my dear. I was waiting and waiting for you to come back and start over again. To be with you is all I really really want to. And when that time came, I let you go. I already knew that I was accepted before I left you. And if I really go, you’ll see my pictures in everywhere. I can’t see your heart hurt by this thing again and again. I’m sorry.

And once again life put in another difficult choice, hunny. A week before my departure, I got an information that my study visit program will be held at the 2nd day of the conference. If I don’t attend this program, I have to attend it next year and delay my next-year graduation. I had to choose, my study or the conference and chance to meet you. And I finally choose my study first. I cancelled my attendance and letting go the chance. I’m sorry again for being so weak to fight.

Today I was missing you so much again. I was spying you on facebook by my friends account. You still look as cool as before, my dear. I was wondering if you are now happy with your cousin girlfriend. But why is your status down? I wish I have a chance to hold your hands and make you up when you were down, I wish. But you know, I’m a looser. I’m too chicken just to appear in front of your eyes.

Now I’m just here. I don’t need to regret my choice. It makes me wise and grow up. I don’t regret to let you go, because if Allah has written for us, we’ll be back together again. I just regret to break your heart, it feels so bad to break someone’s heart, and that one is you, my beloved one. 

From the core of my heart I want to apologize for breaking your heart. I’m just a little meaningless pieces of your past and you, my janu, you’ll be my story. The best story ever of my life.



Surakarta, 14.10.11


Leave a Reply