This is the last time ever I cry for you,
The last time ever I get you through,
I may not ever see you anymore,
I may talk to you no more,
goodbye, my heart's beloved,
thanks for the bright you brought into my life,
but distance is getting so much farther,
and the gap is so much wider
between us.
wish I could make this little hope to be true,
that I can be with you,
but my heart can bear no more hurt,
and my ears can't hear anymore crude.
you built a wall you called difference between us,
I can't understand,
how it's so hard just to talk to you,
I can't even recall,
how I spent my years before with you.
and this is the last time I cry for you,
I'll be just missing you,
I wont let the world know,
bury it somehow.
because tonight will be the last time ever
I cry for you.















semarang, 21st August 2011


Leave a Reply