Assalamualaikum!

This Ramadan I get so many blessed thing from Allah. I met my father after long time and we cleared up the misunderstanding between us. And just 3 days ago, I've got 2 baby cats! they have no mother :(. Somebody threw them and put it beside my house. I was sweeping my garden when my grandma told me to threw the box beside my home, but I found those little furry angle! They were sleeping and frozen and hungry.. poor them! :'(. Then I take them into my home, cleaned them up, change the box and put them in fabric to keep them warm. I was so confused, I have many cats and kittens before, but they always have mom. So it's the first time for me to take care baby cats without their mom.

It feels like having twin babies! I gave them low-lactose baby milk because there is no pet shop near my house to get cat's milk. I feed them with baby dot, it's so difficult as their mouth are so small and the dot is still too big for them, but they have to keep drink it so I hold them and put it on their mouth to let them suck it with their own way. I don't mean to beef about how hard to takecare of them. But I do admit that yeah it's kindda difficult. They are still too dependent, even they are still too difficult to walk and when they're awake, they scream out loud, seems like they are calling for their mom.

They let me think how lucky is my life right now. I still have family, mama, papa, brother and grandma, and friends around me who's gonna help me immediately. I was thinking what if I were the baby cat, okay, it's overact, What if my life is like those two baby cats? thrown away, sleeping in anywhere, hungry, frozen, dying, no love even from mom, living alone while I still can do nothing for my self.

I though I was strong enough to face the real world in my new age soon. I do admit that my life is going well right now, and I was just thinking that it will remain like this forever, or at least, for years ahead until I'm mature enough. But when will I be mature enough to face it? and  who's gonna guarantee that it will be like that? that was just my imagination and hope. It may not be the same, and if it runs not like what I though, will I be strong at that time? am I ready for that?

I realize that I should be more thankful for everything I have right now. I don't know what can I do without my parents, family, and friends. They are never-ending blessings that Allah gives to me. And this is the right time to make change. I'm not a baby anymore, I can walk by myself, I can clean up my self, I don't need to cry to yearn something, I can eat with own hand. And with my own hand, I can change my life, I can make my future.

That's the lesson I got from my two little furry angles, that's one of reasons I love them so much and it makes me so hard to leave them to study in out of town....


by reading this post, I hope you take a little time to pray for my little cats to keep survive until they are so furry and big!! :)

thank you so much for reading and praying, may Allah rewards you with many many blessings in your life!



semarang, 14th August 2011

ps: HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY FOR PAKISTANIS! PAKISTAN ZINDABAD!!!
DIL DIL PAKISTAN.. JAAN JAAN PAKISTAN.. :)


4 Comments

  1. Good Luck for taking good care of these Kitten...
    May Allah bless U Alwayz and make u to help His Creature in performing Haqooq ul Ebbad... Ameen

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh.. im sorry sis, i didnt just read your comment!
    thank you so much for du'a, although they have been died, im sure Allah takecare of them in jannah.. :)

    ReplyDelete