Assalamualaikum!

".. Indonesia Raya, Merdeka.. Merdeka. Tanahku, Negriku yang kucinta. Indonesia Raya, Merdeka.. Merdeka, Hiduplah Indonesia Raya.." - W.R Supratman, Indonesia Raya.

I always proud to see the Red-White flag of Indonesian flag rose up to sky by that anthem. Today is my beloved country's independence day, Indonesia. It's been 66 years since the Soekarno and Hatta declared our Independence from Nippon or Japanese. I remember what Hatta said,"Independence is not our final purpose, but it's a way to reach prosperity of nation". Man.. that's what we as youth to fight for!

Independence day always have a special place in my heart. I always stand by in front of TV at 9.30 am to watch Paskibra, The student troops who rise up the flag. I have ever told about Paskibra on previous post. I'll remind it again. Paskibra, Pasukan(Troops) Pengibar(Riser/hoister) Bendera(Flag). Paskibra are those who rise up the national flag on national ceremony like in today, national independence day! the member of Paskibra is only student of highschool from class 10 or 11.



To be Paskibra was my dream since I was kid, and to be Paskibraka or Paskibra who are perform in front of president like in that video is so hard to get selected. I have joined Paskibra when I was on high school but my height is not tall enough to be Paskibraka. So I just performed in front of school's head master.. :P
But I always proud to be Paskibra even just in my high school.

Paskibra consist of 3 groups, Troops 8, Troops 17 and Troops 45. Just like Indonesian independence date August 17th 1945! :D

Troops 17 have duty to guide the main troops or the troops 8. Troops 8 as the main troops have duty to bring the flag and rise it up.And the troops 45 have duty to accompany them. Although those troops have been coached up for more than a month before but the decision who's gonna get what duty is just in the morning of the ceremony. So, all of them should be able to do every duty as a troop!

I remember when I was still member of Paskibra in my high school, I got so many experiences! I got physically treatment, mental treatment, and be discipline in everything. Not only military treatment, but also organization management, especially when we were making a competition. I also have been thought about friendship,leadership ,work as group to reach a purpose together. It really gave me a lot of positive change to be what I am right now. I never mean to boast up my self, but for ever being a Paskibra it makes me different than the other when I face a new world in university. For example, it's not only me who said this, but most of my paskibra friends and those who ever be paskibra in high school, we look more critical than the other. And to present something in front of people is not a clumsy thing for us. While some people who is never involved in paskibra or any school activist said it's kindda hard thing. Well, actually everybody can do that as long as we want to try and make it usual.

Well, that's one of my childhood dreams. I still have so many dreams to reach.. see you on my next post! :D



Semarang, August 17th 2011


2 Comments

  1. No doubt you owe good personality Ma sha Allah. It has been developed, one can envey and wish to be like... U r simply Owesome..
    I wish 4 U 2 B aS StRoNge, bRaVe anD InNoceNt AngEl ...Ameen...:)
    The only difference between animalz and Human beings is bearing good moral character

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe.. ameen ya Allah, ameen! thank you so much meri pyari didi.. :)
    no sis, no one should be envy to other, i just wanna inspire the other. i hope there's at least one person can take lesson for everything i wrote. I may not be here for years later, but my mind in my blog will remain forever..
    and you are right! that's what we are human should remember.. :)

    ReplyDelete