Assalamualaikum !!

What is on your mind if you hear the word of "Singer" ? music, songs, and lyrics. But in fact, some, well many of fans of the singer are not only enjoying their music, song and lyrics anymore but they enjoying everything about their fans, for example, their pictures, personal videos, styles even their behavior. And sometimes this kind of fans can be mad if you said something bad about their favorite singer. They do not only like their songs anymore, but they love the singers itself, they worship them.
Well, for this case I may take an example of K-Pop Lovers or Korean Pop Lovers as I can see them in front of my eyes everyday in the resto where I work my part time job. Most of my friends at there are K-Pop Lovers and they are such fans I describe above.

I'm having part time job in Japanese Fusion Restaurant, and everyday Japaneses songs should be played in here, but the owner allow Korean songs to be played too. So everyday they sing the same playlist, talk about the same artist with the same stories that they can't never get bored. I don't mean to say that I hate K-pop or J-pop. I do admit that some of their songs are good and their style are cool. But I'm talking about behavior of the fans!.

Sometimes they scream out loud when one of them just downloaded a picture of their idol. They have their own idol, and you can't just like those whom they already loved! what rules!! lolzz.. and last night I was so fed up with this non-sense thing.

It was about 9 pm and the resto is almost closed, there were no customers at that moment. Korean songs is played all the time at that day because the cashier (the one who also manages the playlist) is the most "craziest" K-Pop Lover of all. Unfortunately the song which is being played was song of her most favorite singer. So, just like usual, she worshiping his sound like he sang it only for her. okay, I didn't mind it. But then, one of my friend who is not K-Pop Lover borrowed my phone and played Vanilla Twilight- Owl City. Most of us was enjoying this song until she got mad and shout to my friend to turn down my phone. My friend didn't listen it, or may be she just didn't care about her scream :P. My friend continued listen to the English song until she hit the table and shout," You are younger than me! but You don't respect me at all!!". All people were shouted up and then she walked into the kitchen and kick off the plastic chairs and some sandals angrily. The rest of night, we didn't talk to each other, all people were quite, it was very very uncomfortable moment when we finally cleaned up the resto.

Is that a good effect of loving an artist.?Okay, one of them ever asked, is it wrong to love someone with this way?. My answer is No. Of course it's not wrong, it's their choice and it's their right. But just like them, we have our own right to enjoy everything we like. We respect her love to those Korean boys, but why can't the others get our own right too? She is much much older than everyone in resto, is that wise to bully the younger by forcing her right? I'm pretty sure she listen those same songs everytime and in everywhere outside the resto.

I write this post not to spread hatred to the K-Pop Lovers, I never mind to hear their story about their idol, I never mind to listen their worry about them too. But I just want them to be more realistic and respectful to the others. Do those Korean boys know if you are worried about them or you don't sleep all night long just to wait for their news? Will they be happy to see you conquer your friendship just to listen to their songs?

My lovely eoni(elder sister in Korean), I'm sorry if This post probably will insult you, but I want you to realize that what you have done last nite were wrong. I have my own favorite, you have your own artist, so does the other. So let's express it in positive way, we don't need to hurt each other or make the other feel uncomfortable like last night. You can finish your mini-thesis as soon as possible and then get scholarship, student exchange or some conferences to Korea, so that you can get closer to your beloved-boys. I definitely will support you in this way!

HWAITING!! :D


Leave a Reply