DIAMOND CRIES

I see the pain in her eyes,
‘though,
I see them blur.
Because she tells not true,
As she’s in blue,
Taking care of me and you.

And hear, the diamond cries.

When she left out the house,
Do you ever think?
Just for a while,
What is that for?
My smile? Your laugh? Or Her love?

Once again, the diamond cries.

I saw her crying in her prayer,
Bowing down to The Almighty,
Wish she knows that I knew,
I wish she could realize,
That I understand.

And I won’t let that diamond cries.

Like the rain of December,
Like bolts of thunder,
Like the rush of twister,
Her cries could break my heart
Worse than my boy ever did.

I can’t see the diamond cries.

I’ll promise her laugh,
Her happiness is my mission,
Like the bloom of Lily,
Like a rainbow after the rain,
Her smile can heal my pains.

And this poem ends
With no more diamond cries.


Surakarta, 31 Maret 2011
Copyright. Anindya Putri Kinanti


Leave a Reply