Seems like yesterday
When the wall in my heart falls down
Crumbles deep inside
I don’t care how loud I’ve cried
For every little inch of my heart
Which love you
Now it’s all broken

Once again I dig a big hole
To buried this broken vow
make another forever scar
with never ending pain

I close my eyes tightly
All memories of you revolves in my mind
your promises still I smell in my heart
so clear and calming
your voices still echoing in my ears
I swear I see you smile to me
I love you forever
But now it’s over
I don’t know what to do

Once again I close my heart
Keep my feeling deep inside
This intersection is all gone
All I face is just your shadow
That reminds me how much I love you
But now it’s over

Just an emptiness
That hugs me with its cold
That hiding its blades
To stab my heart
And tears me up

dea
Moanday, august 9th 2010


Leave a Reply