I love “Love Story”, from love story of Laila Majnun to Ghajini. Sometimes I wish I will ever have love story like them, or such a happy-ending story. I will stand up with my prince at the end after getting through a wild storm or dangerous poisons. He will keep waiting for my love between cruel steps sisters and thousand miles distance. He will do everything to escape me from every obstacle in our love story. But some cut my dream by explaining me the real-world, real-love or anything real. But aren’t those love stories real? They are real and always be real to be told to the next next generations!
Love crush on me many times in my life. Some are real, some are just finally end as my imagination, sigh! Sometimes it comes to my mind who’s gonna be my prince at the end? Why God doesn’t send him to me right now, so I’ll just crush on him, without loving anyone else, without feeling broken heart or breaking anyone’s heart. I still wanted to know about it until I realize that too many love stories I still don’t know in this world, including my own story.

I was thinking that I have found my prince, I was thinking that my previous love would last forever like my favorite love story. I was just positively thinking that this one is the right one, we would have happy ending. So I fought everything for it, I don’t care what people said, I’m in love.  Even if everything seems not right, I still though that there’s no way better than being with him. But I’m finally left with nothing.

At that moment I felt envy to Cinderella and Sleeping beauty with their princes. But then I realize that not every love story have happy ending. Even Jack must leave Rose to keep survive. It happens on my love story too. I fell in love then my heart was broken, I laughed a lot then I cried so much, I felt so complete but then something seemed missing. I asked why and why. Why couldn’t I get someone like him? Why is my life like this? Why can’t I be like her? Why is my life not like what I want? And why he did that to me?

But that’s life! This is my life, not theirs, not his, not hers and not yours!  There will be no Rama who will escape me from Rahwana, there will be no White-Horse Prince who will kiss away the poison from the apple I ate. But there will only be someone who will stay with me at the end, and that will be my destiny. That will be my love story.

I don’t need to be Arjumand Bannu or Shinta in my life, I just need to be myself. We all deserve to be loved just the way we are. This is the love story that God blessed to me. This is my life I walk in it. This is my story I write the plot, like Aatif Aslam said, Yeh meri hai kahani. J



 
















Semarang, September 2nd 2011


2 Comments

  1. yes I did, i dont really like the violence scenes, but i like the plot.. very tragic and dramatic!

    ReplyDelete